Yogayama Stockholm is proud to host Julie Martin for this amazing training taking place for the first time in Europe.
Are you ready to take your teaching to the next level? Integrate new anatomical movement information? Take philosophy out of the book and make it useful in modern daily life? Julie Martin of Brahmani yoga is forging the way for yoga to evolve into practices that make sense for our bodies and allow us to find the connection to ourselves at a deeper level.
This course will include all the elements needed to become an informed and inspiring teacher. Through daily immersions into the depths of Movement, Philosophy, Pranayama and Meditation, Anatomy, Sacred Dance and more you will unfold as a practitioner and learn skills to teach what you experience.
Course Contents – Subjects to be covered will include:
• Vinyasa Flow sequencing Brahmani-style
• Useful tools to work with beginners and those with limited ability
• Sacred Dance – improvisational movement, looking at therapeutic qualities of non verbal communication
• Understanding natural movement, anatomy and fascia in our own bodies and how that affects our practice
• Daily Pranayama and Dhyana
• Putting together and teaching workshops
• Chair yoga – Working with limited ability and seniors
• How to teach basic Pranayama
• Making good sense of Yoga’s history
• Yoga as a business/career
• Tools to enhance your ability to be an authentic teacher and inspire others.
This course is a total of 30 days separated into 3 – 10 day modules throughout 9 months. Please come prepared for 8 hours of work per day. The program contains 265 contact hours and there is a
minimum of 60 hours of pre-course homework. 325 Hours Total.
MODULE ONE: 22 – 31 MARCH 2018
MODULE TWO: 26 JULY – 4 AUGUST 2018
MODULE THREE: 15 – 24 NOVEMBER 2018
Please apply for this course with a willingness to go through the processes of understanding classic Yoga information while being open to new ideas. It is important that we understand where yoga has been before and how it has evolved to where it is now in order to take forward into the future with integrity and common sense.
PLACES ARE LIMITED!
£3,000. Fees include all tuition and materials. It does not include flights/travel (For those traveling from outside of Stockholm) or costs of books for pre-homework. £400 non-refundable deposit is payable once you have been accepted in order to reserve your space.
Early Bird Price: £2,700 by November 1st 2017. (If paid in total)
Payments plans for full price can be arranged.
Due 60 days prior to the beginning of the program or once the program is full, whichever comes first, unless otherwise stated.
APPLY NOW: brahmaniyoga.com
You must have completed a level 1 teacher training and be teaching regular classes for at least 18 months. You have had a regular daily practice for at least 4-5 years. Students who have completed previous Brahmani trainings will get first consideration, but it is not a requirement.